Thursday 25 May 2017

007 stars and Bond girls pay tribute to Sir Roger Moore

All James Bond stars pay their tribute to Sir Roger Moore, who passed away on 23rd of May 2017.



Photo © Wikipedia




"I was very sad to hear of Roger’s passing."

"We had an unusually long relationship by Hollywood standards that was filled with jokes and laughter, I will miss him."
Sean Connery









Photo © Deadline.com



"Nobody does it better – love Daniel."
Daniel Craig
(The official James Bond Twitter account)











Photo © Celebritybeliefs.com


"Dear Sir Roger Moore. It is indeed with a heavy heart that I hear the news of your passing this morning. You were a big part of my life, from The Saint to James Bond.. .you were a magnificent James Bond and one that lead the way for me, the world will miss you and your unique sense of humor for years to come. My sincerest condolences to your family and children. RIP."
(Pierce Brosnan's official Facebook)





Photo © Hollywood.com



"A genuine fellow, a really good guy."









Photo © Fanpop.com


"I knew Roger as a kind and generous man. He was a wonderfully engaging and successful actor. My thoughts are with his family."
Timothy Dalton

(The official James Bond Twitter account)












And also some comments from Bond girls:


"I am devastated to learn of Roger Moore's passing.
Photo © James Bond Wiki

The first leading role I ever had as a Bond girl was such a new and frightening world and Roger held my hand and guided me through every process.

He taught me about work ethic and humility. He was so funny, kind and thoughtful to everyone around him and in that Roger taught me what a movie star really was and should be. 

Through his lifelong work with UNICEF he showed me the true meaning of being a humanitarian and giving back. He was my Bond."
Jane Seymour (Solitaire in "Live and Let Die", 1973)



Photo © Photo from the World


"My Bond is gone, am filled with great sadness. Roger was the epitome of Bond, witty, sophisticated, elegant, funny. Rip."
Britt Ekland (Mary Goodnight in "The Man with the Golden Gun", 1974)










Photo © James Bond Wiki



"So sorry to hear about Rogers passing today. We had a lot of fun working on "A View to a Kill" together.

He always had a joke to tell and was a pleasure to work with, he was a terrific guy."
Tanya Roberts (Stacey Sutton in "A View to a Kill", 1985)








Sources:
Daily Mail
Metro.co.uk
Hollywood Reporter


See more BOND ACTOR NEWS here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately we don´t publish links or advertisements.